Topics including the full training implementation cycle will be examined as follows:
- Why you must write a training strategy plan document to be successful.
- How to conduct needs analysis to determine the right curriculum for your business users.
- What instructional design method is best under tight timelines.
- Where does e-learning fit in and should you do it at all.
- How to work with the helpdesk to maximize training success.
- The importance of pilot training and why you should do it.
- How valuable a mentoring program can be to your training rollout?
- How to avoid the common mistakes of training rollout logistics.
- How to effectively evaluate training.
- How important is a communications plan to training.
- Why the lack of a sustainment plan is the number one failure of most software training rollouts.
Participants will walk away with hands-on guidelines to successfully execute their own SharePoint training strategy plan.
Networking at 6:00, we'll aim to start the talk around 6:30 and end around 8:00. Please text Sherman at 604-842-7825 if you are downstairs and can't get into the building.